QA Administrator (f/m/d)
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows assessments of motor dysfunction conditions to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN is already in use at clinical sites across several countries to support routine patient care and clinical trials. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalized tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
List of primary duties and responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Management of Quality Management System (QMS) documentation accurately in terms of document control, versioning, numbering, draft copies, approval, filing, archiving obsolete documents etc.
- Formatting documents in MS Word according to internal standards.
- Extracting and summarising data from MS Excel spreadsheets using basic functions.
- Completion of relevant records e.g. Change Control Forms, Nonconformity Reports and Training Records. Approval and filing of records.
- Managing multiple document/record logs in MS Excel.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Compiling presentations in MS PowerPoint and compiling training questionnaires using Google Forms.
- Attending audits to provide administrative support.
- Taking ownership of the QMS and managing its general administration without direct instruction.
- Tracking scheduled tasks within the company and following up with colleagues on progress.
- 25 days annual leave (+ local bank holidays)
- Equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Offices close to London Bridge, Bermondsey Street and Borough Market
- Hybrid – 4 days onsite and 1 predetermined day remote per week
Years of experience