We're looking for an experienced person who's interested in hardening programming skills and will help us with building cutting-edge Single Page Applications and who wants to get real experience with ML. Python Developer will be able to work with 3 products at the company.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Develop SaaS platform and maintain new features;
- Participate in Code Review sessions;
- Partner integrations (parsing incoming data feeds, syndicating content out);
- Analyze user requirements to develop and design applications;
- Align application design with business goals;
- Write Python code and unit/integration tests for Django, Dask and internal pipelines;
- Assist DS team with maintenance ML frameworks and other integration challenges including XGBoost, scikit-learn.
- Solid experience in back-end development with Python, 2+ years;
- Experience in Django, Pandas, and Celery;
- Experience with Relational Database and SQL (Postgres, MsSQL, SQL Server);
- REST-API and web apps stack;
- Experience working with applications at scale;
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. cloud infrastructure, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST);
- The ability to structure and build complex client-side applications;
- Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications;
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards, and modern browsers.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience with K8S infrastructure;
- Confident knowledge of NoSQL and streaming platforms( Kafka, MongoDB, Neo4j);
- Apache Spark or Dask;
- Understanding of cyber security field;
- Working experience in a SaaS product company.
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining Scalarr’s team!