Protection Adviser (f/m/d)
We are looking to continue our fantastic growth by expanding our Protection Adviser team in our newly opened Cardiff Bay office.
What you will be doing:
- Calling through warm leads that have been spoken to by a mortgage adviser about their protection needs and converting them into a sale.
- Working to targets and KPI’s and ensuring you are self motivated to meet your monthly targets.
- Ensuring you are fully compliant, adhering to guidelines and noting all information on internal CRM’s
- Ensuring FCA regulations are met.
- Maximizing results by effectively managing your time and pipeline.
What you will be advising our customers on:
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover
- Family Income Benefit
- Life insurance
Who are we looking for?
- You will currently be working in a protection sales role with a minimum of 12-month provable track record
- You will be able to demonstrate sales figures
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of protection products
- You will have a good understanding of FCA regulations
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain an excellent customer service involving evening and weekend shifts
Working at Trussle
Trussle has been on an incredible growth journey. Since disrupting the market by being the first digital mortgage broker to launch in 2015, we secured funding from large VCs such as Goldman Sachs, built market share, and served tens of thousands of customers (with an Excellent rating on Trustpilot from over 5,000 reviews).
In 2021, we were acquired by US fintech unicorn Better.com, as part of their first exciting step of international expansion. With top tier investors such as Softbank, Better have scaled from ~$10mn in annual revenue in 2017 to over $1bn in revenue in 2021, 100x in less than 5 years, and with Trussle as the UK operation of Better.com things are just getting started as we look to turbo-charge the next phase of our growth journey.
Together, Trussle is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible to all. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. We work super hard because we are mission driven - to make homeownership better for everyone.
Years of experience