Project Manager (m/f/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Innsbruck
About the role
At Bluecode we’re building the European mobile payment scheme. A solution from and for Europe, enabling cashless payments combined with value-added services, it is accepted at 20’000 locations and growing: large and small department stores, supermarket chains, popular events, and sport stadiums. To coordinate our upcoming projects, we are looking for a motivated project manager (m/f/x) to grow our Project Management Team.
- Capture requirements from internal and external stakeholders and define project scope and objective
- Evaluate strategic and market fit of project ideas and consult stakeholders
- Clarify all deliverables and plan/coordinate the needed resources
- Ensure proper communication between all involved parties and consistent documentation of project results
- Coordinate all meetings with the respective stakeholders and update them on a consistent basis
- Manage project deadlines and taking measures accordingly
- Control and monitor the ongoing projects
- Measure the performance of projects to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and improve project management processes
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT related and agile project coordination
- Ideally experience in payment or loyalty industry
- Structured, analytical, and independent way of working
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Able to build up relationship within various team members in a remote setting
- High self-motivation and service orientation
- Strong communication skills with business English and German
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- You can help build an amazing product in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact.
- A startup you'd be proud to be part of, as we are putting consumers' privacy first.
- Competitive salary
- The possibility to work remote or in the office in Vienna or Innsbruck
In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 2.635. The actual salary depends on the particular qualification, previous experience and individual competencies.
At Bluecode we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun, yet challenging team environment. We value having a team of diverse backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of opinion. We readily experiment with and examine all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we shape the world of mobile payment.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Bluecode is Europe's leading mobile payment network. With an easy-to-use mobile app and integrations in a vast number of applications of partner banks, merchants and various multipliers, Bluecode offers consumers a revolutionary way to pay in stores, at vending machines, in webshops and earn instant rewards via their smartphone. Users simply activate Bluecode for iOS or Android, connect their bank account in seconds and can then use the services anywhere where accepted.
Bluecode is accepted at over 20’000 locations in Austria and Germany, from large and small department and supermarket chains to famous events like Oktoberfest. This year we partnered with Alipay to let Chinese consumers pay with Alipay at every Bluecode enabled merchant.
We appreciate your interest in Demo GmbH. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level