This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Lizee is a fast-growing startup that offers a SaaS (eCommerce & Logistics) and certified white-label logistics services for brands and retailers to launch them, in just a few weeks, into the circular economy thanks to the rental and resell of their products.
The solution allows the management of all e-commerce and logistics flows for an optimal, seamless and profitable service.
With these new circular business models, brands and retailers can operate their sustainable transformation, clear inventory without discounting, target new consumers, and boost margins.
Clients include leading brands like Tommy Hilfiger, VF Corp, Adidas, Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon…
Our HQ is in Paris and our playground is the World.
If you are a rock-star in what you do and you are interested in changing the face of retail, you may well be at the right spot!
You’ll be Lizee’s single Product Owner - helping shape the future of rental and circular economy.
Working hand-to-hand with the founders (Anna, Tanguy and Timothée), your mission is to help shaping Lizee’s re-commerce platform (rental and 2nd hand). Your role is both strategic (product vision & roadmap) and hands-on (you maintain the backlog of developments and act as Product Owner for the platform).
Lizee actively develops two commercial offerings.
- A white-label “lab” (e-shop frontend, full stack e-commerce, managed logistics in our own distribution centers).
- Lizee’s core technology, the Rental Management Software (capacity planning, returns & refurbishing management & optimisation), actively being developped as a SaaS.
Your mission is to:
- Own the product roadmap for both sides of the platform (white-label e-commerce stack and the SaaS).
- Continuously benchmark the market of e-commerce rentals and competing technology solutions.
- Advise project managers on the framing of projects according to the current roadmap.
- Act as the Product Owner for white-label back-end developments: new rental schemes, logistics improvements, customer experience, integration of best-in-class e-commerce technology…
- Act as the Product Owner for our SaaS platform: user research, product framing, market fit, pricing strategy…
You are a product guy at heart, with proven experience in e-commerce/retail and familiar enough with the tech development lifecycle to write API specifications. And you want to have an impact on the environment and the way we consume goods!
- University degree in engineering, commerce or equivalent
- Track record as a Product Manager - you live for a better product
- Strong experience in e-commerce, retail and/or logistics
- Track record of acting as the Product Owner for a development team of a software provider
- You really care! (about your co-workers, your clients, the environment…)
- Interview with the founders
- Grab a beer with the team :)