Product Owner - eCommerce Integrations
Our e-commerce data integrations bring the Wayflyer product to life. e-Commerce data is at the heart of everything we do, from the insights we provide to the funding we offer our customers. E-commerce data is uniquely complex and fragmented, presenting an exciting challenge for integrations.
You will play a key role in the full life-cycle of our data integrations from selection all the way through to operation. You will work side by side with your fellow engineers to deliver the integrations and work directly with our customers to validate and deploy them.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Working with stakeholders to prioritise what integrations to build.
- Analyse APIs/feeds from platforms
- Define the technical & data requirements for the integration.
- Test integrations with example data.
- Work with test customers to validate integrations.
- Monitor integrations for API changes or new features and data we can take advantage of.
The Ideal candidate will have
- 3+ year of product management
- 3+ years proven track record in a semi-technical role, including software engineering, data engineering or data analytics
- Good knowledge of API types and how data flows between systems.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical tradeoffs with engineering teams
- Some experience with Data Transformation & Visualisation Tools
The Ideal candidate will be
- Analytical. You can distil complex integration requirements into concepts that your teammates easily understand.
- An exceptional communicator. You are clear, confident, persuasive and empathetic.
- Motivated to do whatever it takes to make integrations successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a data mismatch.
- Be extremely detail-oriented and thorough when analysing problems. Our customers depend on you to get it right.
- Enthusiastic team player who likes a high energy, high-performance environment with substantial freedom.