Product Owner Analytics
Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We are looking for an innovative and driven Product Owner who shares our vision and commits to help build outstanding and industry-leading products. With your contribution to Bitmovins ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
As a Product Owner Analytics you will
- Take lead of the Analytics Scrum team’s backlog
- Work closely with Product Management on the vision of our Analytics product
- Lead requirement specification, design and prioritization of new features
- Facilitate backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Work with customers to gather feedback and product requirements
- Establish product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Stay on top of market trends and Agile best practices
It would be great if you have
- 3+ years of experience with agile product processes from the Product Owner’s point of view
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming is a plus
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.
Apply for this role
We are always looking for talented people to join the team, so just send us your resume