We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Product team and become an important pillar of our company and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation. As Product Owner at Senseforce you will
The ideal candidate’s profile….
- Excellent communication and the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Previous experience managing the development of Data Platforms
- Clear commercial mindset, constantly focus on delivering value to customers
- You bring team leadership and project management skills.
- Enthusiasm to try out new things, creative in breaking down complex problems to simple solutions
- Extensive technology knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Software Architecture, Big Data, Networking, UI/UX, Agile PO, Kubernetes/Docker.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German (written and verbal)
As product owner you will
- Responsible for feature requests and their prioritization.
- Collecting feedback from the Sales, Professional Service and Customer Success team.
- Do competitor analysis
- Establish a clear view of customer needs, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions for their needs. Oversee analysis of customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand market share.
- Align product roadmap with Senseforce’s strategy, mission and vision.
- Allocate resources
- Communicate and be part of our Development team.
Talent Development Program: to match your needs for growth and career development, you have access to an annual allowance of up to 3.500 Euros.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).