Product Ops (f/m/d)
Who are they?
Finary is building the modern Private Bank, powered by Tech. Forget about spreadsheets, Finary allows you to track, manage and invest your wealth. They believe that technology can enable everybody to become great investors. To achieve that, they are reinventing the experience from the ground up.
Finary is backed by YC, leading VCs like Speedinvest & Kima, advised by experts, and has assembled a team of veteran engineers and marketers. Users love their product and they’re just getting started!
Product management at Finary
Our product is the core of the company and every employee is committed to make it best-in-class.
Our organization was built on the Shape up model, with monthly cycles, which gives us a good balance between velocity and ideation.
We also believe that product discovery is the key to sane growth and we build everything hand-in-hand with our users (sometimes literally hand-to-hand). We have an amazing user community which is an invaluable source of user insights.
Our current product stack: Productboard, Amplitude, Figma, Linear, Notion.
What you’ll do
🤝 You main goal will be to facilitate the work of the Product Team:
- Document our product and make sure the product knowledge is spread in the company;
- Write our blogposts, newsletters and changelogs to inform our users about our latest features;
- Help the product team to build the best solutions for our users and ensure the deliverables are qualitative;
- Animate the product section of our community forum;
- Build a single source of truth for all customer feedbacks (we are currently using Productboard but you can challenge it);
- Improve our product quality by building testing rituals internally and externally.
Skills we are excited about
- You are a team-player, you are humble and you like to help others grow;
- You are genuinely friendly and ambitious;
- You are well organized and obsessed by rigorous documentation;
- You are an excellent communicator;
- You had a first experience in a tech company;
- You know how to write in English;
- You are comfortable with Notion;
- A first experience as Product Ops or Product Manager;
- You are passionate about personal finance & investing;
- You have previously used a customer feedback tool (Productboard etc).
- Screening call with our Head of Product (~30 min.);
- Asynchronous case-study (few hours);
- Meet the team (~2 hours)
- Let’s do it!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level