Product Marketing Manager
Flaviar continues to grow and we're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team and help us scale user acquisition to the next level.
You’ll be involved in multi-channel advertising, product management, conversion rate optimization, and all the creative thinking behind it. You’ll get your hands on one of the most exciting brands around, maximize impact and find your focus as your responsibilities grow.
It’s no secret that we’re proud of our working environment. So we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about their work, has unique qualities to bring to the team, and will be a good fit for Flaviar in general with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally and get your hands on one of the most exciting brands around.
- Conversion rate optimization across our web and mobile properties
- AB testing, user testing, survey analytics, and reporting
- Navigating high volumes of organic and paid channel traffic
- Full acquisition funnel overview and management
- Working closely with the content department to make sure language across our products is unified and on-brand
- Working closely with other departments such as Marketing, Design, and Engineering to execute your ideas at the highest level
- Total freedom to introduce and execute your own ideas
- Potential to engage in campaign management across Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Affiliate, and other channels
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in product management and/or digital marketing
- AB testing experience
- User Testing experience
- Understanding of KPI and conversion funnel dynamics
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Interest in behavioral psychology
- Proactive attitude, creative problem solving, and ability to work autonomously
- High-level English
- A young, energetic, and driven work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Events, tastings, and social gatherings
- Working with fine spirits is a big perk in itself
Flaviar offers much more than just world-class work challenges and competitive pay. We want our team to feel a sense of purpose, to be empowered to make a dent in the universe, take ownership, and feel accomplished.
Also, it goes without saying that our office bar is unlike anything you’ve seen before 😉