Product Manager - Supplier Tools & Engagement
TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market, and sell their organized adventures to travelers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organized tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionized the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travelers, operators, and travel agents to organized adventures through one platform.
With 30+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America, and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
As Product Manager of the Supplier Tools & Engagement team, your job is to empower our more than 2,500 suppliers to increase their revenue while delivering outstanding services to our travelers and partners. TourRadar partners with the largest tour operators globally all the way to small boutique suppliers run by passionate owners, so your careful assessment of the highest impact opportunities is needed.
The tools that our operators use help them make sales, provide customer support to eager travelers, and optimize their product content to be displayed on our Marketplace.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, generally composed of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are:
- Valuable (our customers choose to buy or use),
- Viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business),
- Usable (the user can figure out how to use) and;
- Feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
While the product designer is accountable for ensuring the solution is usable, and the engineers are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible, the product manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
Who you are:
- You have experience in working with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Strong skills in conducting qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Experience launching products within the online marketplace space, preferably in the travel industry.
- Strong empathy and communication skills and an ability to effectively partner with a variety of stakeholders.
- A strong analytical mindset and you’re comfortable using data tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, SQL, and more.
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the heart of Vienna's 1st District, our headquarters and its surroundings are second to none when it comes to atmosphere. Every day we enjoy an open office floor plan, complete with our “barketing department”, foosball games, and deluxe coffee machines that keep us buzzing.
- Location: Vienna is a thriving startup hub, with ample opportunities to grow your network and enjoy the benefits of a city ranked number one for Quality of Living for ten years running! Affordable for families and young professionals, filled with nature parks, a lively restaurant scene, rolling vineyards, and plenty of art, culture, and events to enjoy on your weekends.
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Office Exchange: As we're privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 40 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy EUR 25 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!
Years of experience