Product Manager (f/m/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Europe
Full-time position. Berlin or Europe remote, please only apply if currently residing in Europe. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing phone and data plans through an Interface & API to eCommerce, travel, HR & device platforms globally.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- You’ll own the entire product development lifecycle. You’ll own the product roadmap from day one. You’ll ensure alignment with strategic initiatives, set KPIs, and hitting goals. You’ll leverage qualitative and quantitative insights from various sources to holistically understand and relentlessly improve product performance.
- You'll continuously build exceptional products. From building new to refining existing products, you will be responsible for continuously building something exceptional. You’ll solve user problems before they arise and swiftly implement elegant solutions once they do.
- You’ll ensure scalable product development. You will help shape the product strategy and roadmap by prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact. You’ll identify process and organizational bottlenecks and leverage these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency.
- You’ll be a product evangelist. You’ll work to build awareness and understanding of our products. You’ll coordinate with product marketing to release company-wide and customer communications. You’ll engage with customers to solicit feedback and foster understanding of product intricacies.
- You’ll mentor a team. You'll work with Justin, Head of Product, to lead a cross-functional team through ideation, research, technical development, and product launch. You’ll be able to build and mentor a passionate product team.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You have gained first experiences in Product Management. With 2+ years of experience, you are a knowledgeable and seasoned product manager with experience in high-growth tech companies. You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You challenge the status quo. You're a strategic thinker that can bring rigor and thoughtfulness to crafting our product roadmap. You can grapple with ambiguity and love solving difficult problems.
- You're user-focused. You love engaging with users and customers’ pain points, understanding their behavior, and continuously seeking to solve their problems. You seek to find consistent insight into user behavior, leveraging these and data analytics to inform our product development.
- You're a team player. You’re comfortable working with engineers, designers, and business development stakeholders to build great products. You understand different perspectives, can engage in meaningful discourse, and can know how to translate these into the best product solutions.
- You love leveraging new tools. You get excited about building scalable structures and know when to leverage the right tools for success.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised)
- Full-time contract
- Visa sponsorship is available and relocation can be covered
- 25 days paid vacation per year (PTO).
- The best phone plan in the world, built by you.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac/Linux, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and support your setup, so you can do the best work of your life.
- Easy remote work policy: We believe in co-located teams. We have an international team. So if you want to work from home for some time, we are easy. No need to take a vacation.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through four stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Meet the team: You'll get to meet our team members. We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
3. Product Assessment: You’ll deep-dive into product management assessment with Justin, Head of Product.
4. Final conversation: The team and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You can also speak to one of our investors. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible. We see this as a truly two-sided decision.
Thank you for your interest in Gigs. Please fill out the form to submit your application. If you have any problems, you can contact us at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level