Product Manager (f/m/d)
Do you want to make history in the banking industry? Do you have experience or are interested in platform businesses? Join us on our mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. We have already helped thousands of businesses to get financing in an otherwise intransparent and underserved market. Therefore, we are looking for a top product manager to join us on our journey to become Europe's leading and most advanced SME financing platform.
As part of a discovery trio (PM, Designer, Lead Developer) you utilise your analytical skills to identify the drivers of your team’s area of responsibility and come up with solutions that significantly move our strategy forward. A successful candidate is familiar with the modern Product Management mindset and makes use of Product Frameworks to structure complex information and draw bias-free conclusions.
You are the face of sales workflow automation towards internal and external users and stakeholders. You leverage your experience in building enterprise SaaS software to drive the efficiency of sales processes such as document processing, data enrichment via third-party API integrations and sales pipeline management.
Your responsibilities include
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative, business and strategic analysis to identify revenue-generating and cost-saving opportunities
- Preparing and running user interviews and user tests to draw bias-free and actionable conclusions
- Creating, maintaining and aligning the roadmap of your team and understanding and communicating the product vision across the organisation
- Working cross-functionally with designers, developers, BI-engineers and internal and external stakeholders to ship solutions that delight users with low costs and risks
- Facilitating agile meetings effectively and managing the delivery cycle
- German to at least C1 level and fluent English
- A bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline
- 2 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Any kind of experience in the financial services or sales industry
- Any kind of experience in business process and data structure notation frameworks
- Any kind of experience in document processing workflow automation
Career and personal development
Developing you and your career is one of our top priorities. You will have a personal career development plan, internal and external training by domain and industry experts, as well as regular feedback by your manager, reports, and peers. As our tech team grows, there will be plenty of excellent career opportunities emerging for you.
"I joined FinCompare in January 2021. From day one I have been working closely with our Head of Product on my career development. I have a concrete plan and all the resources to learn skills and gain experiences for my next career goal." - Raimund Herms, Sr. Product Manager at FinCompare
We are on a mission to build a high performing team with astonishing talents from diverse backgrounds. We encourage applications from any gender, cultural or religious background. Feel free to send us an application without gender, date of birth, picture, marital status or nationality.
- Remote or onsite
- Inspiring vision, mission and strategy to change SME financing on a European scale
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Modern product management methods and best practices with truly empowered product teams
- Appealing compensation package
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level