Product Manager (f/m/d)
About the role
As a Product Manager responsible for our cloud based POS you will play an essential role focusing on helping our merchants to run their business. You will improve our core product, the cash register, and find solutions that cover hardware, logistics and software issues for our customers.
To succeed in this role you need to be a self-starter who loves to take ownership, who is used to a data driven approach of product management and capable of presenting and defending your ideas to management. You know how to tackle complex problems, effectively prioritize your roadmap and create easy solutions with a great user experience. Your ability to translate customer needs into easy to understand narratives for the team ensures that we create a great product together that solves real-life problems for our merchants.
Together with the product team, our designers and engineers you will be responsible for shaping the product management of this domain and report directly to the VP of Product.
What you will do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and marketers to develop a Point of Sale product for thousands of ready2order merchants
- Build out the regime of behavioral metrics that define how our merchants interact with our product and various features and develop experiments to improve those interactions
- Conduct user research in multiple markets and industries in order to understand current requirements and predict future needs
- Be responsible for outlining entire roadmaps and strategy for new products and features, defining requirements, goals, and potential constraints all while iterating on potential solutions
- Represent your Products at a senior level in order to align resource allocation and prioritization of initiatives
- Identify engineering challenges and opportunities to leverage our platform, in collaboration with engineering leads from various business domains
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to balance qualitative and quantitative insights to make informed business decisions
- Strong problem solving abilities to create easy solutions for complex problems
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management for software products
- Experience working in agile, cross-functional and remote teams
- Great facilitation and collaboration skills to gather relevant feedback and input from different views, and create the best possible outcome from these ideas
- Great communication skills to create easily understandable narratives for the team and to defend your ideas in front of senior management based on facts and data
- Experience in FinTech, working on cloud based POS, payment or financial services is very welcome
- Speaking German fluently to communicate directly with our customers is a must
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small businesses by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 52.220 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level