Product Manager (f/m/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
Airbank is on a mission to build an all-in-one finance financial management tool for SMBs.
As a Product Manager at Airbank, you will participate in strategic discussions about feature prioritization and design. Our roadmap and backlog will be one of your responsibilities, leading to daily interactions with the business and engineering teams. You will be expected to collect customer feedback with the sales and customer success teams, proactively keep track of market trends and competitor updates, and come up with key insights to make Airbank succeed. While not demanding a coding background, this role requires enough understanding of how tech products are crafted to be able to participate in engineering discussions. A background in fintech or good knowledge of financial management for businesses is a strong benefit.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, partners and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule. Maintain the product roadmap and backlog.
- Suggest ways to track product use and improve product-led engagement and retention of users.
- Experience: About three years experience as a Product Manager or similar role. Fintech and Startup experience is desirable but not essential.
- Skills: Strong people skills and a compassionate and fluid communication style. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-oriented, have a cheerful attitude, and high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Nice to have: German language skills.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and employee stock options
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Come and talk to us:)
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].