We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. Over the past two years of high-speed growth, our Apple Design Award-winning app has been regularly featured in Apple Keynotes and commercials, and demoed in retail stores around the world. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that uses our product every day. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing organisation and work with some of the cross functional teams building the future of CAD. As part of a cross functional team of Design, Research and Engineering, it will be your job to align the team around great user experiences and business impact.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our User Researchers to collect meaningful qualitative and quantitative insights to drive prioritisation and validation
- Define the impact goals for product investments, and work closely with Product Design and Engineering to iteratively design experiences that deliver that impact
- Work closely with Marketing and Support to ensure that our users always get the freshest information about Shapr3D. You will also take the market and customer insights these teams share, and factor them into product decisions
- Develop a broad understanding of our industry, including our users’ goals and workflows, trends in their industries, the product experiences offered by other CAD products, and the technology underlying our product
- Help ensure that the teams you work with are able to effectively deliver value to our users. This will involve both pushing forward with clear expectations, and also being ready to remove impediments holding them back
- You are technical. You will need to become an expert in the highly technical problem space our users operate in, and work closely with design and engineering to create elegant and usable solutions for highly challenging technical problems.
- You are data driven. You are equally comfortable analyzing product usage data, or speaking with our users about their challenges. More importantly you can derive meaningful insights from data that drives impact.
- You are a communicator. You understand that effective communication is the key to successful teams. You are clear in your own communication and also help ensure that others you work with are able to effectively share important information.
- You are impact oriented. You are ultimately accountable for the business impact of the product investments your team makes. You have a track record of successful projects which you are eager to keep up.
- You are pragmatic. You have tried out different tools and frameworks. Experience has taught you to be flexible and find the right tool for the job.
- You are humble. You are a generalist who is comfortable working with others that have much deeper knowledge and expertise than you. You know that success is not achieved by standing above them, but lifting them above you.
- You can communicate confidently in English.
- You have a substantial amount of experience working on Software as a Service products.
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and to learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development - be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re moving from abroad
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)
*Our team is currently working remotely.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***