MyDataModels is a French start-up company specialized in Artificial Intelligence. We have developed a patent technology that generates predictive models from small datasets. Our models are transparent, quick, and very efficient and can easily be deployed on all types of systems (cloud, IoT, sensors…)
MyDataModels provides specific AI components that enable the development of customized products and operational applications. Our unique technology is also accessible to business experts through TADA®, our easy-to-use SaaS predictive data analysis platform.
Currently we are developing a new version of our product TADA®. Your mission will be to elaborate a marketing and sales strategy for the launch of the product in the market. You will be joining an exciting adventure with us at MyDataModels, a fast-growing start-up company!
- Contribute to the development of our products: TADA Pro and TADA Enterprise
- Market the product
- Ensure that the product is well aligned with the market
- Write product-oriented content
- Train the sales team on the product
- Provide sales support tools to sales representatives
- Set up and monitor customer support
- Analyse the competition
- A strong interest for data analytics and AI
- Skills in UX design for digital products
- Knowledge in machine learning and/or Data is a plus
- Ability to drive decisions and make suggestions
- Organised, rigorous, curious, and autonomous
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and strong ability to adapt
Education and Experience
You have a master’s degree in Product Management.
You have at least one successful experience as a Product Manager, ideally within a SaaS software company (1 year minimum).
Permanent contract: fulltime, 218 workdays per year (journée de solidarité included)
Where: Nice and Sophia Antipolis, France (possibility to work remotely if lockdown)
Job: Product Manager under the direction of the CTO.
To apply, please submit your application by email with the following subject:
“[Application Product Manager]” with your curriculum vitae and a cover letter at [email protected].