Product Management Working Student/Intern
Das Einreichen von Bewerbungen für diese Position ist derzeit leider nicht möglich. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Praktikum / Studentenjob, Teilzeit · Munich Office
You want to be part of creating a new software category in the German machine manufacturing industry? You want to understand how the German mechanical engineering industry ticks? And you are looking for a challenge where you can take responsibility right from the start?
As a product management working student/intern you conceptualise, design and manage features of our product to translate our product vision into tangible results. You will work cross-functionally with our customers, users and engineers to improve the user experience.
- You take on responsibility for new and existing features of our product
- You analyze our user's current behavior and - based on their needs and feedback - improve product workflows and user experience
- You design user stories and mockups and test them together with our customer base
- Together with our product & engineering team you release new features that immediately bring real value to our customers
- You are studying computer science, human-machine interaction, interaction design, a visual arts subject or similar
- You have strong visual design and excellent problem-solving skills combined with a creative approach
- You have first experience in conducting user research
- You are able to work collaboratively with code reviews and using agile methodologies like Scrum
- You have very strong language skills in German (C2 level) and English (C1 level), both spoken and written
- Optional: You know how to apply product design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or similar
- Take the opportunity to help shape a VC-backed start-up from the ground up and have a measurable impact on the early development of our product
- Become part of the team to bring a conservative industry, such as the German machine manufacturing industry, into the digital age
- Get all the benefits of a start-up (flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, responsibility, central office in the heart of Munich, cool team events etc.)
remberg is a high-tech company from Munich that digitizes the service of industrial machinery and equipment with a new software category, the Asset-Relationship-Management System for manufacturers, service partners and operators.
Wir freuen uns über Dein Interesse an remberg GmbH. Bitte fülle das folgende kurze Formular aus. Solltest Du Schwierigkeiten mit dem Upload Deiner Daten haben, wende dich gerne per Email an [email protected].