Product Digital Marketer
MyDataModels is a French deeptech AI start-up. We have developed a patented data modeling automated engine technology, very efficient from small datasets. Created models are transparent, light, and very performant. They can easily be deployed on all types of systems (cloud, IoT, sensors…)
MyDataModels provides specific AI components enabling customized products and operational applications development. We provide SaaS & PaaS solutions accessible to business experts through our TADA® product line.
We recently released a new product called TADA Digital Marketing®, dedicated to digital marketers. Without any knowledge in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning. This product helps digital marketer to get powerful insight from their Google Analytics data.
At the beginning, you will be mainly dedicated to this product and will work in a team of 6 people led by the TADA Digital Marketing® Product Manager.
You will be in charge of:
- The commercialization of the product
- The animation of the users community
- The creation of digital contents (articles, webinars, posts,…)
- The campaign management working with our media agencies
You will be joining an exciting adventure with us at MyDataModels, a fast-growing start-up!
- Market the product
- Create and coordinate launch & acquisition plans
- Create and coordinate animation & loyalty programs
- Product market positioning and messaging
- Manage KPIs with the TADA Digital Marketing® product Manager
- Product market alignement
- Write content
- Monitor customer support
- Analyse the competition
- Contribute to the development of TADA Digital Marketing
- Mastery of Google Analytics and the main CRM tools
- Skill on Digital Acquisitions best practices
- Skill on Digital loyalty mechanism
- A strong interest for data analytics and AI
- Knowledge in machine learning is a plus
- Ability to drive decisions and make suggestions
- Organised, rigorous, curious, and autonomous
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and strong ability to adapt
- Fluent French and fluent English ++
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
You have a master’s degree in Digital Marketing.
You have at least 3 years of experience as a Marketing consultant for SaaS products.
Permanent contract: full time, 218 work days per year (journée de solidarité included)
Where: Paris area, France (possibility to work remotely)
Job: Product Digital Marketer reporting to the Product Manager.
To apply, please submit your application by email with the following subject:
“[Application Product Digital Marketer]” with your curriculum vitae and a cover letter at [email protected]