Product Designer (w/m/d)
Product Designer (Freelance / Part-time) (w/m/d)
Before applying please bear in mind that you need to be fluent in written and spoken German.
As a Product Designer at Resourcify you'll be working with the product team to build a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. You’ll have responsibility for creating and designing new features and services that solve customer problems and help them make a positive impact on the world. You’ll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
This position is either part-time or freelance - this could develop into a permanent position if desired.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as ongoing iterations
- Fluent in lean UX methodologies and user-centered design. Advocating the user-centric approach into the product development process
- Use prototyping and user testing to compare and contrast multiple solutions in a continuous cadence
- Ensure a high-quality design by continuously giving and soliciting feedback
We would love it if you had:
- You have 5+ years in the product design world
- You have experience in startups, B2B and SaaS
- You are fluent in written and spoken German
It’s also great if you have:
- A passion for software engineering
- A strong ‘get things done’ attitude
- An organised and analytical mindset
- Good grasp of English (our office language)
- Flexibility in your daily work and working schedules
- Ability to work from home as required