Product Designer (f/m/d)
💥 The challenge
Primer set up last year to make the complexities of payments simple. As part of this, we're creating a next generation checkout experience - and we're looking to build the best experience we possibly can!
We're a design-obsessed company where even the offer letters are written up in Figma... you'd be working closely across a cross-functional team of engineers, product and more, to shape and hone the checkout.
✨ The opportunity
As well as shaping the checkout itself, you'd be joining an early stage start-up where you can influence other designs, the product, and the culture.
- Craft best-in-class visuals and experiences, working with Figma and more
- Work with complex flows, to build something truly consumer-focused
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative usability testing
- Examine data points and behavioural patterns, and make product improvements wherever possible
- Collaborate with peers across product and engineering
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level