Product Designer (f/m/d)
Product Designer (f/m/d) - Remote
Do you want to make history in the banking industry? Do you have experience or are interested in platform businesses? Join us on our mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. We have already helped thousands of businesses to get financing in an otherwise intransparent and underserved market. Therefore, we are looking for a top Product Designer to join us on our journey to become Europe's leading and most advanced SME financing platform.
What to expect?
As part of a discovery trio (PM, Designer, Lead Developer) you will identify the opportunities of your team’s area of responsibility and come up with solutions that significantly move our strategy forward. A successful candidate is genuinely curious, has a hands on-mindset, a passion for system design and experience in workflow optimisation.
You will participate in the entire product cycle. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Gaining a deep understanding of our business and product strategy
- Researching current user behaviour, competitors and market trends
- Conducting user interviews
- Framing and prioritising opportunities
- Taking the user’s perspective and exploring solutions from multiple directions
- Prototyping and assumption testing
- Planning and conducting user testing
- Communicating/pitching design decisions to relevant stakeholders
- Specifying implementation details
What do you need to be successful?
- Fluency in GERMAN and ENGLISH
- 2 years of experience in SaaS software development
- Experience building design systems from the ground up
- Continuous discovery to incorporate customer feedback into all product decisions
- Self-starter mentality, always looking for pragmatic solutions
- Take initiative to collaborate with colleagues in your cross functional team and beyond
- Strong knowledge of interaction patterns
- Experience with user research (quantitative and qualitative) and user testing
Career and personal development
Developing you and your career is one of our top priorities. You will have a personal career development plan, internal and external training by domain and industry experts, as well as regular feedback from your manager, reports, and peers. As our tech team grows, there will be plenty of excellent career opportunities emerging for you.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level