We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company. Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches.We are a tech company creating financial products, not a financial company that just makes some software. Our purpose is to create freedom through innovation, and that means using tech and automation to empower our teams to deliver meaningful, creative work and results. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation today and for scalability now.Join us to create the future of small business financing!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be a part of the cross-functional team working closely with product managers and engineers. Your team is responsible for Billie Flow, our webapp where companies can sign up within minutes and streamline their cash flow and debtor management by financing their invoices with Billie.
- You will own the design process from start to finish including feature ideation, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping, creating the final UI and communicating your work to your team.
- You will do user research including initiatives like user interviews & testing.
- You will maintain our design system to assure a consistent experience across our products
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of the product design process
- You are passionate about solving problems
- You are a strong communicator and like to champion the user’s needs in discussions with stakeholders.
- You have relevant experience in UX research (including user interviews or usability tests).
- You proactively improve your role and the way you and your team works.
- You have professional proficiency in the German language, and are fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe with a great mission: empower small businesses through automation and innovation!
One of the most competitive virtual shares incentive schemes in the German market.
A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks (We actually have a full fledged Italian-style espresso machine and you can grind the beans fresh right there!)
Yearly personal development budget for you to get books, courses, participation in conferences and whatever you think you need to become better as you grow with us!
Relocation bonus if you have to move to Berlin. We also offer free German classes.
25 vacation days per year, extra day off during the Christmas/NY holidays, flexible hours (freedom with responsibility) and Work from Home availability.
Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do.
No legacy code, work in nimble cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company.
You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that also want to learn from you!
A fantastic learning opportunity to develop your knowledge in the FinTech space.
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!