This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Product Designer (f/d/m)
💥 The challenge
Primer set up last year to make the complexities of payments simple. As part of this, we're creating a next generation checkout experience - and we're looking to build the best experience we possibly can!
We're a design-obsessed company where even the offer letters are written up in Figma... you'd be working closely across a cross-functional team of engineers, product and more, to shape and hone the checkout.
✨ The opportunity
As well as shaping the checkout itself, you'd be joining an early stage start-up where you can influence other designs, the product, and the culture.
- Craft best-in-class visuals and experiences, working with Figma and more
- Work with complex flows, to build something truly consumer-focused
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative usability testing
- Examine data points and behavioural patterns, and make product improvements wherever possible
- Collaborate with peers across product and engineering
🌍 You'll have massive impact, working with the world's largest merchants
🧡 You'll be working at a company that puts design first, and at the center of everything
🎖 We expect you to...
- Shape your own role
- Take ownership and broad responsibility
- Research, define, spec and design
- Collaborate across teams
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Have serious ambitions and a passion for great design
Years of experience