This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
🚀 Early employee in a team of 10, you'll design beautiful interfaces for Web and App at Finary, a YC alumni and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇪🇺 Paris-based but International Remote
What you'll do
In a nutshell: own the creative vision & execution for our product
- Work closely with our Head of Product on the full design process, from research to building slick UI/UX.
- Solve user issues by designing the product in a simple and elegant way from prototypes to end-to-end flows
- Run testing sessions & dig deep into analytics to understand complex usage patterns.
- Own and improve our rock-solid design system.
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers, and agencies.
Skills we are excited about
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Team player: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Experienced - 5+ years in a Designer role with a successful Fintech or subscription App.
- Versatile - You worked on native & web Apps that people love and use on a daily basis.
- Owner mentality - You like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent communicator - You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback, identify bottlenecks.
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, potential partners, learning about finance in general.
- Fluent in English - Fluency is a must, native is a big plus.
- Bonus - You are passionate about personal finance & investing
World-Class Design degree? Self-Taught? It doesn't matter.
We care about your skills, not about what's written on a piece of paper.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Free Finary Plus & other cool perks
- Call with our Head of product (45 minutes)
- Home design assignment
- Assignment review (45 minutes)
- Meet the rest of the team (2 hours)
- Decision time!
💡 You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire globally!
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we're solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you, your portfolio and how you envision your role at Finary.
Our email: [email protected]
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level