Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
Now we’re looking for a creative and responsible Product Designer. We need a creator of experiences who is ready to own the design process of a complex product, including but not limited to the graphic design, as well as experiment and improve UX and UI. Being able to work with the team to deliver a delightful first impression to users is essential.
What’s in it for you?You will fully participate in the product design and development process — including research, ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping, and visual design.Our collaborative environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to share your knowledge while also learning from colleagues.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in form of User Stories, in collaboration with the engineering team, stakeholders, end-users
- Develop an understanding of the user persona and familiarize yourself with the tasks they need to accomplish and the toolset they are commonly interacting with
- Be responsible for the definition of user roles and process flowcharts to describe the experience to other stakeholders
- Conduct user interviews and surveys, translate them into user flows, CJM, wireframes, prototypes
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs aligned with company values (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems on the final product (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Create user-friendly interfaces for a niche of very technical users
- Interact on a regular basis with UI developers and provide the information they need for development
- Review designs done by UI developers and be the gatekeeper on the release of the design
- Create user onboarding material, such as short videos and documentation, together with application engineering team
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer, UI/UX Designer or similar
- Experience in designing engineering software is a plus
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding the design process from concept to final product
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software - Adobe CC (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator), experience with Storybook as a review tool and with Adobe XD is a plus
- Strong knowledge, understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Deep experience in creating structure, wireframes, user flows, user stories, and coming up with effective visual solutions
- Experience in working in an agile environment and comfortable in discussing solutions with developers, product owners and stakeholders to ensure the output excellence
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Superior knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Experience in testing your design solutions (Interview, Usability testing, A/B testing)
- Experience with UX Research
- Understanding of coding principles
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Superb self-management and analytical skills
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- A chance to play a decisive role in shaping CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days and paid Christmas holidays
- Help with the visa application and relocation allowance
- German language classes
- 'Best hunter' referral bonuses
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops and corporate library (offline and online)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with up to 1000 EUR yearly budget
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (hiking, Christmas market, Oktoberfest)
- Different seasonal sport activities
- Monthly metro ticket
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local cafe
Imagine a world where electronics engineers spend their time focusing on what a human brain is really good at: Creativity and Innovation! Everyone should be able to create new technologies instead of going through a tedious engineering process.
A lot of time is wasted on thinking over the same old problems, doing loads of calculations, carefully reading datasheets and selecting electronic components. All these can be off-loaded to complex algorithms and AI.
CELUS Engineering Platform revolutionises the industry by challenging the status quo. Our software allows to automatically select electronic components, generate schematics as well as PCB-layouts. As a result, it creates all the files an engineer requires.
At CELUS we believe that creativity is for humans and work is for machines.
Are you ready for turning the industry upside down? Join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]