🚀 Early employee in team of 7, you'll design beautiful interfaces for Web and App at Finary, a YC alumn' and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world.
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇪🇺 Paris-based but International Remote
About the product
Finary is your personal finance OS. We allow users to track and manage their wealth.
Finary is built for the modern-day investor: compatible with all types of asset classes (including crypto), real-time data, slick design, lots of analytics...
We talk to our users every day and build the product with them. We move fast, iterate, try new things and use Pareto principles when it comes to shipping.
What you'll do
In a nutshell: own the creative vision & execution for our product
- Work closely with our Head of Product on the full design process, from research to building slick UI/UX.
- Solve user issues by designing the product in a simple and elegant way from prototypes to end-to-end flows
- Run testing sessions & dig deep into analytics to understand complex usage patterns.
- Own and improve our rock-solid design system.
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers, and agencies.
Skills we are excited about
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Team player: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Experienced - 5+ years in a Designer role with a successful Fintech or subscription App.
- Versatile - You worked on native & web Apps that people love and use on a daily basis.
- Owner mentality - You like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent communicator - You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback, identify bottlenecks.
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, potential partners, learning about finance in general.
- Fluent in English - Fluency is a must, native is a big plus.
- Bonus - You are passionate about personal finance & investing
World-Class Design degree? Self-Taught? It doesn't matter.
We care about your skills, not about what's written on a piece of paper.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance (Alan)
- Call with one of our founders (1 hour)
- Home design assignment
- Assignment review
- Meet the rest of the team (2 hours)
- Decision time!
You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire globally!
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we're solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you, your portfolio and how you envision your role at Finary.
🚀 Early employee in team of 7, you'll build beautiful interfaces for Web and App at Finary, a YC alumn and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world.