Company Culture/ Introduction:
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big benefit market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.
All our efforts are focused on making employees feel HAPPY about their benefits, trying to unify the value proposition in an UNDERSTANDABLE and EASY TO USE formula.
We are a young company made of a young, very professional and talentful workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international ambition to become the preferred channel for employees to consume benefits and products and, likewise, we also want to be the preferred manner for companies to offer products to their employees.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees as happy as possible is our key to success. We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Ispossible ambition: our business model did not exist before and we are creating new benefits that had never been offered in this way. We are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
3) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are and we work with full ownership towards our goals, knowing how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
How come you would not like to work for a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers. We need someone with very good feedback gathering skills, as making employees happy goes hand in hand with listening to their necessities in order to achieve a LOVED product. The product designer is in charge of the entire process of creating products and usable experiences, starting with defining the problems of users and thinking about its possible solutions.
The responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features. Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
Moreover, we are including many different benefits in our product, with different ways of interacting, different value proposition and different taxations. It is a real challenge to design and refine all the features that we want to develop in order to adapt to customer needs in an understandable way.
From our experience, it is also motivating to be involved in the development of a product that needs to solve B2B problematics (for the HR admins) as well as B2C necessities (for the employees).
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
· Relevant work experience as a product designer with, at least, 5 years’ experience designing interfaces for web and mobile devices
· Work experience as product designer for a startup is a must (Fintech startup is a plus)
· Experience conducting in-person user studies
· Experience working closely with developers by using tools such as Figma, Invision or Zeplin
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
· Strong knowledge of the Fintech industry and market trends is desirable
What you will be responsible for
· Understand product users and gather feedback from them
· Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product
· Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
· Define different scenarios and build interaction patterns
· Create interface prototypes and create the logic of the product with wireframes .Efficiently use of low-fi, mid-fi and high-fi prototypes, according to the context and requirements of the product
· Pose and analyze different tests (A/B) to verify which is the best product that can be offered using the least development possible
· Work hand-in-hand with the Product Manager to transfer the status and needs of the product by defending and explaining all ideas and approaches
· Work very close to the frontend developers in order to find common understanding and efficient to develop designs
· Analyze the use and operation of the product and propose improvements, changes and new functionalities
· Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
· Identify opportunities for new products
· Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
· Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
What can you expect
· Extraordinary projection and the possibility to lead and define the product design in a sweet moment for the company, before anyone else does it
· Competitive salary
· The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses… and more!)
· Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
· Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere