TourRadar is a Series C, venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide.
Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach.
With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house, thanks to our exceptional internal talent.
The Analytics Team is focused on providing deep-dive analytics and insights to improve the business and the customer experience. This is a versatile team, that works with stakeholders from all business areas (Product, Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support) and has an end-to-end involvement: from the alignment of tracking requirements, to the implementation of pipelines (in collaboration with Data Engineering Team) and to the development of visualizations and extraction of insights, that, ultimately, guide business decisions.
What will you do?
- Custom reporting via SQL and BI tools, with the purpose of providing valuable information and recommendations to stakeholders and the Leadership team.
- Identify, understand, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Forecast key business metrics.
- Communicate findings and provide insights to support hypotheses.
- Perform data quality audits to maintain and assure data integrity.
- Proactively support and participate in key initiatives; define new opportunities on the business or the process front.
- Work closely with our Tech team to define key source data, required reporting metrics, assess the status of existing reporting capabilities and work with teams on finding the right solutions.
- Support the Product & Marketing teams with experiment design, analysis and next steps in a data-driven culture, fueled by the power of Experimentation.
Who are you?
- Solid background in Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics.
- A professional with at least 2 years of experience with Data Analytics, preferably with e-commerce orientation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database utilization, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong SQL knowledge (including the experience of writing queries) and experience with relational databases.
- Experience with modern reporting and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, QlikView, etc.).
- Preferably has experience in A/B or multivariate testing, using statistical analysis to assess the results.
- Preferably has experience using Python.
- Good presentation and communication skills, ability to explain complex technical problems in simple words.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What can you expect from TourRadar?
- Flexible working hours - opportunity to work 4 days per week instead of 5 days.
- An international work environment with people from all around the world.
- Regular online team buildings to be connected with your colleagues even in these times.
- Mobile working options and working from abroad opportunity.
- Bi-Weekly updates about future innovations, projects and further information regarding the company.
- A working place in the heart of the most liveable city in the world.
- English as the main working language.