This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Product Compliance Manager (f/m/d)
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create central access to all essential tools entrepreneurs need to unleash the full potential of their business.
2021 is the most exciting year to ready2order! We are just stepping into the German market with 10x more potential. At the same time, we are transforming from a point-of-sale app into a business platform that digitalises the finances of small businesses. Your role will ensure we’re set up for the following significant projects ahead of us.
Together with our Compliance Product Manager, you will lay the foundation for a compliance hub that is leveraged within the organisation but also by our merchants. Using your legal and compliance expertise, you will play a substantial role on this journey.
Within your 1 week, you’ll
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and the mission ahead.
- Meet your team for virtual coffee breaks to have a chat and get to know them.
- Complete the product course designed to give you a good understanding of our award-winning software and hardware.
- Meet cross-functional leaders from across the company in virtual chats and get to know them, learn about their priorities and how you’ll work together.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Business degree ideally with a focus on Business, Legal or relevant work experience in the POS or FinTech / PayTech companies (at least 2 years)
- Embrace legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices through a structural and precision approach; you have a strong eye for detail and can manage time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English is a plus
- Fast learner, self-sufficient and motivated
- Comfortable working remotely
- Go-getter mentality
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of individuals from across the company
- You managed projects already that involved knowledge around fraud and AML, MaRisk and/or PSD II & open banking.
- Strong use of analytics and business cases to help drive decisions
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.