Practice Owner Logistics (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- You take full responsibility for developing the logistics industry as a new core market segment for planetly
- You acquire and serve customers from the logistics industry end-to-end and hands-on, with the aim to improve their sustainability long-term
- You coordinate identifying and building out the software-driven value proposition for the logistics industry together with our product and sustainability teams
- You help logistic companies derive mid-and long-term decarbonization strategies by working closely with them at the senior management level as well as all other relevant stakeholders
- You coordinate customer-specific sustainability engagement teams, made up of experts from other departments, to operationalize the decarbonization strategies
Who is our best match?
- You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Master) and are fluent in German and English (C1,C2)
- You have 3 years + of relevant experience as a consultant, strategic advisor, or practitioner with a focus on logistics
- You have 2 years + of relevant experience in digital business models
- You have a strong network in the logistics industry
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and know-how to grow a business
- You have a good knowledge of sustainability and you love to work on cutting-edge topics
- You have a solid understanding of agile software development
- You have shown you can work in a team and deliver results together on time
- You understand that communication and clarity are the keys to our success
- You are confident in working with MS Office and other data-driven tools
What do we offer?
- Help to develop a revolutionary new approach for decarbonizing the logistics industry and thus the whole economy
- A steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team
- Close cooperation with an exceptional & visionary founder and management team
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management
- Attractive & competitive salary package
- Working at a great office in the heart of Berlin close to Rosenthaler Platz
- An open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, laser tag, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].