PR & Communications Manager (f/m/d)
Welcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it, because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a PR & Communications Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Corporate Marketing Team at Nuki and will play a crucial role when it comes to strengthening the brand in our core markets. As a communication talent you will plan and manage communication measures. You can rely on your strong interest in, ideally also network of (lifestyle) media and your passion for wording and writing when it comes to independent implementation based on the corporate marketing roadmap. This will give you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You are responsible for the global PR strategy of Nuki and, thus, for the creation of international press releases and the cooperation with PR agencies in France, Spain, Italy, Benelux as well as in the DACH region
- You take care of the editorial planning and further development of the Nuki blog
- You handle cooperations with external partners and ensure that influencer campaigns are constantly developed further
- You are actively involved in marketing projects, such as product launches, trade fairs & events
- You have completed a higher education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in the field of marketing, PR, communications, or similar
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in journalism or marketing, for example in a (PR) agency
- Ideally, you already have experience in working with CMS systems and online analysis tools
- You have an fluent German and English skills and a high affinity for writing texts; additional foreign language skills (Spanish, Italian, French or Dutch) are an advantage
- You focus on what is possible, take ownership and go the extra mile
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3.190,00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level