Portfolio Operations Analyst (f/m/d)
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably. Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and Atlanta.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity to become the world’s leading eCommerce financing partner.
Our growth rate since our launch in April 2020 has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Why Portfolio Operations?
Portfolio Operations is a small yet fast-growing team with a big impact across the organisation. In a nutshell, Portfolio Operations exists to protect the profitability of Wayflyer’s loan book. We do this by working closely with our Sales and Risk teams as well as with individual customers.
Portfolio Operations is a fast-paced, often stressful environment but done well, can set us apart from competitors and most importantly, result in an exceptional customer experience.
What you will do?
- Analyse financial & non-financial information to support the development of customer-specific strategies and repayment plans.
- Work with Portfolio Operations management in dealing with customers to plan a path out of working capital or other issues that they face.
- Help the Portfolio Operations team keep legal documentation and case files up-to-date and organised.
- Collaborate with our stellar Data & Analytics, Finance, and Sales teams to design tools that improve reporting quality and add insights to the business.
- Develop a deep knowledge of industry trends and apply these to our repayments strategy.
- You have a passion for start-ups and online businesses. These are our only customers.
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail.
- You feel comfortable working with people (colleagues and customers) in stressful situations.
- You are independent, ambitious, and self-motivated.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get to shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have a lasting impact.
- We're a small company and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.