PHP Developer (m/w/d)
Full time position in Vienna, AustriaIn this challenging position, you will be responsible for the development of PHP software, used for reaching the company goal - to push business to the next level.
- New and further development of complex software solutions with focus on PHP and MySQL in an agile team - Registration & Payment Systems as well as Timing & Scoring Software
- You realize the backend components and take over the connection of the web services and databases in the MySQL environment.
- Involvement in requirements specification
- Participation in the creation of required tools and processes
- As a technical contact within the scope of technological development, you will be in direct contact with the customer.
- Regularly attend sport events to monitor and ensure correct functioning of the timing and scoring systems on-site
- Experience with SEO, jQuery, Bootstrap, Facebook API, Google Maps API, GIT
- Excellent English or German language skills, both written and verbal (Non German speaking applicants with reasonable qualifications may also be considered)
- Organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Creativity and willingness to take over responsibility
- Quick-thinking fast learner with self initiative
- Getting stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
- Sportive and reliable team player
What can you expect?
- An opportunity for personal development through work in inspiring environment
- Work with a young and dynamic team in a family-like environment
- A modern and friendly office near the Danube in the second district of Vienna
- Fair pay and overtime payment
- Performance related bonus
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
Are you up for it? The time is now! Get in touch and send an e-mail including Letter of Motivation and CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you! MaxFun Sports (maxfunsports.com) ist ein Unternehmen mit Schwerpunkten im Bereich Timing, Anmeldesystem und Medialeistungen im Bereich Sport. Die derzeitigen Kernmärkte sind Österreich, Deutschland, Schweiz und Tschechien.Sind Sie sportaffin, verkaufsmotiviert und suchen eine Chance den Einstieg in die Sportindustrie zu machen? Dann bewerben Sie sich: