PHP Backend Engineer
2 OPEN POSITIONS IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
Do you tell Gin apart from Whisky... at least by color? Do you want to be part of a bigger mission: to change the way people drink, eat, taste?
Flaviar has been growing significantly and we're now expanding our Software Engineering team. We are looking for a talented developer that will develop our backend from a “people, process, and technology” perspective. You will partner with different teams to develop, monitor, and improve our business processes.
We are looking for someone who's passionate about their work, who will bring unique qualities to the team, and will be a good fit for Flaviar in general. We want our team to feel a sense of purpose, to be empowered to make a dent in the universe, take ownership, and feel accomplished.
What we work with:
- Symfony, Phalcon, Zend
- Develop cutting edge technologies to support our operations
- Design and develop complex web applications and modules for our platforms
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing with other team members
- Minimum of 3 years working experience on LAMP/LEPP (or similar) stack.
- Good with OOP + TDD (unit testing, integration testing)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, SQL (experience in working with modern MVC frameworks)
- Experience with distributed service design and development (REST, SOAP)
- Familiar with Docker, Git
- Motivated and reliable problem-solver with a go-getter mindset
- A self-starting work ethic with the ability to work both independently and in teams
- Knowing your way around AWS is a plus
- A young, energetic, and driven work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the bonus scheme and stock option program
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- European approach to parental policies
- Events, tastings, and social gatherings