Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Personal Assistant (m/f/d) to support our executive members in an exciting and fast-paced role. To be successful in it, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO i.e. composing and preparing correspondence, managing a calendar of appointments, arranging travel and agendas
- Assist in expense management and bookkeeping tasks
- Resolving day-to-day administrative and operational issues (for example arranging stationery, drinks/food supplies, arranging maintenance of office and equipment as needed, directly contacting and coordinating with all service providers)
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports, documents, presentations
- Reviews operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English and German
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Confidence and ability to work independently with little guidance
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- A chance to play a decisive role in shaping CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days and paid Christmas holidays
- Help with the visa application and relocation allowance
- German language classes
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops and corporate library (offline and online)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with up to 1000 EUR yearly budget
- ‘Best hunter’ referral bonuses
- Travel insurance
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (hiking, Christmas market, Oktoberfest)
- Gym membership and different seasonal sport activities
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local cafe
Imagine a world where electronics engineers spend their time focusing on what a human brain is really good at: Creativity and Innovation! Everyone should be able to create new technologies instead of going through a tedious engineering process.
A lot of time is wasted on thinking over the same old problems, doing loads of calculations, carefully reading datasheets and selecting electronic components. All these can be off-loaded to complex algorithms and AI.
CELUS Engineering Platform revolutionises the industry by challenging the status quo. Our software allows to automatically select electronic components, generate schematics as well as PCB-layouts. As a result, it creates all the files an engineer requires.
At CELUS we believe that creativity is for humans and work is for machines.
Are you ready for turning the industry upside down? Join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]