Performance Marketing Specialist - DACH (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
In this role, you will manage digital acquisition campaigns across German-speaking markets. You should be well-versed in the principles of online advertising and user acquisition, as well as possessing a very strong, results-oriented mindset. You must also be analytical and good with numbers. Your focus will be to drive performance campaigns from planning to execution and beyond, in order to reach the customer growth goals and have the highest possible return on ad spending (ROAS).
- Steer and optimise performance (Google - search, display and video, Bing, Facebook, Twitter) and acquisition initiatives for the company
- Effectively plan and set up campaigns using keywords, CPA, CPC and conversion rate tactics in order to achieve performance goals
- Provide recommendations and execution strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search in accordance with the company’s goals
- Identify new user acquisition platforms or opportunities and make new campaign suggestions based on the findings
- Optimise campaign budgets to minimise the Cost Per Acquisition and efficiently scale to new customers
- Manage display and video network placement lists on Google Ads and through other display and native advertising platforms (AdRoll, Bitmedia etc.)
- Support in setting up performance strategies and workflow for the department, together with the Performance Marketing Lead
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in running performance-oriented campaigns (dealing with various industries and accounts, across multiple markets)
- Proficiency in successfully managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals and achieving performance goals
- Experience with lead and sale generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience with various bidding/conversion strategies (Enhanced CPC, Target ROAS, Target CPA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of DCM, Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics is a plus
- Google Ads/Bing Advertising certification is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.