Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Strategist who can help us to accelerate our growth in the UK and internationally. The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience of rapidly scaling social channels, optimising towards conversions and CPA.
The role will be reporting into the lead for performance marketing. You’ll be responsible for our paid activity across all media platforms.
Obesity has become a global epidemic; in the UK, we spend £9 billion a year alone on diseases like type 2 diabetes (that’s 10% of the NHS budget). What’s shocking is most of this is preventable – through sustained lifestyle and habit change.
Enter Second Nature.
We’re here to help people take control of their health. By bringing together behavioural science, technology, and incredible people, our grand mission is to eradicate the global epidemic of chronic lifestyle diseases once and for all.
Our digital habit change programme – delivered digitally through mobile and web apps – helps people to improve their lifestyle, lose weight, and ultimately reduce their risk for conditions such as type 2 diabetes.
We’re also one of the few consumer health brands that are also actively commissioned by the NHS.
We closed our Series A fundraising in Dec 2019 and are looking to raise Series B later this year. We have a team of 110 people, which will continue to expand over the coming years.
- Design and own international paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google ads & YouTube.
- Identify and test new channels for growth.
- Create and design custom landing pages
- Report on campaign performance
- Be the person responsible for the account, meaning owning the projects from start to finish, including financial management of the account
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns, channels, and initiatives
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Work with in-house and external creatives to optimise creative for performance
- Be instrumental in the launch of Second Nature in the US.
- 2+ years of experience in paid social, preferably in a digital agency
- Proven experience in planning and activating paid social performance campaigns, working to conversion-specific KPIs
- Demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of paid social best practice, optimisation framework, account structure, bidding strategies, targeting types, and their application to campaigns
- Paid search experience / Google AdWords Certification desirable but not essential
- Data enthusiast, analytics, and surfacing insights
- Methodical, that pays great attention to detail
- Understands industry trends and picks up quickly
- You can see the impact your work is having on improving thousands of people’s lives and tackling the obesity epidemic on a daily basis.
- Though our office is based in West London, we also have a great international working policy.
- You’ll get to work with amazing, friendly, smart colleagues all incredibly passionate about solving the type 2 diabetes epidemic.
- You’ll have autonomy and responsibility for your work direction.
- Currently the entire team is working predominantly from home, but we've always offered a flexible working environment where you can work from home when you need to and would continue to do this in future.
- We have regular company-sponsored socials (pub drinks, team dinners, board games and movie nights) - currently this is all remote but will hopefully be back to normal soon!