Performance Marketing Manager
Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for Performance Marketing Managers to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
What you will be doing:
- Work on various different projects & collaborate with your diverse skilled team members
- Build a robust performance marketing strategy
- Find creative and efficient ways to boost our client’s growth
- Experiment along the entire AARRR growth funnel
- Write copy for paid campaigns
- Optimise, A/B test & implement ads on Facebook, LinkedIn & more – we like to try out new channels
- Manage & consult clients’ marketing budgets
- Setup clean tracking, create audiences & implement retargeting campaigns
- Explore targeting options based on target personas, interests & lookalikes
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in German and English are mandatory, more languages are a plus
- Someone who is specialised in Performance Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Performance Marketing – more is very welcome
- Hands-on experience in planning, executing and measuring digital/growth marketing strategies
- A data-driven mindset to not only grow our clients’ KPIs, but also develop your own skills
- An understanding of customer journeys to establish growth marketing methods and processes for TheVentury’s corporate and start-up clients
- Experiences in different areas of marketing are an advantage, like:
- conversion rate optimisation
- automation, app marketing
- content creation
- Ability to quickly understand requirements, think outside the box and provide creative solutions
- Excitement for an innovative, changing and learning culture
What you will find at TheVentury:
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Dedicated Education Time to foster personal growth and expand professional skills
- Flexible working hours
- Posibility to work from home
- A pet friendly office
- Yearly ticket for Vienna's public transportation
At TheVentury you will be working with a dynamic and diverse team of fellow Marketers, Data & Software Engineers and Innovation Managers and will be welcomed to bring your ideas to the table and encouraged to voice your opinion.
If you have a “yes – can do” attitude, then you should definitely apply.
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be €34,000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification.