People & Culture Operations Expert (f/m/d)
About the role
As our People & Culture Operations Expert (f/m/d) you will be responsible for our payroll, people data & controlling and all our operations processes for two countries, Austria and Germany. You will work in a growth environment with the opportunity to become our Compensation & Benefits Expert, taking ownership of all related processes and projects, e.g. our annual salary review or future incentive and benefits scheme.
You will be part of a small people & culture team, having exposure to all other people related topics that we work on. Additionally, you will collaborate with our Finance team, our in-house Legal Counsel and you will have direct exposure and touch points with our leadership team. This role reports directly to our Head of People & Culture.
What you will do
- Prepare our payroll in Austria and Germany and be the interface to our external payroll provider
- Create, manage and organize all our people documents like contracts, salary confirmations and reference letters
- Take ownership of our P&C controlling (statistics, analysis of personnel data, determination of key figures, P&C Budget)
- Optimize and digitalize our operations processes and manage our HRIS and time tracking tool
- Be our main contact for authorities and external partners & agencies, e.g. remote.com
- Support our on- and offboarding processes form an administration point of view
- Ensure our people processes follow Austrian and German labor law
- Take the opportunity to grow into our Compensation & Benefits specialist by taking ownership of our annual salary review, being a sparring partner for our people managers, introducing salary benchmarks and supporting and designing future incentive and benefits scheme
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Professional experience with Payroll
- Enjoy working with data and creating analysis and statistics
- Team player who is able to drive also own projects
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize various responsibilities
- Structured and analytical way of working with attention to detail
- Excellent German and English skills
- Ideally you are a good communicator who is able to translate complex topics into easily understandable messages
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 42.000 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level