People & Culture Business Partner (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
As a P&C Business partner, you will have a unique opportunity to join one of the most promising start-ups in Munich that will go through hyper-growth and give you a chance to learn, develop, and have one of a kind team.
We value our culture from the early days; that’s why anyone joining this team puts values, culture, respect, communication and constant learning above all. The team is constantly growing, with over 20 different nationalities already. You will have to partner up with the Recruiters to provide the best possible stakeholder management across the company, work making Fernride the best employer in Germany and create the soul of a unique start-up culture.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Play a key role in being a trusted Business Partner to our teams by providing strategic and operational support across the board.
- You know coaching and mentorship and the importance of advising business leaders, and in this role, you make a difference when and how each approach has the best outcome.
- Previously you have learnt and enjoyed making new processes and procedures for the employees from scratch to approvals, rolling out and tracking the progress of each initiative.
- You have worked on employees’ entire life cycle development and can jiggle around various processes during the week.
- You challenge the status quo and feel the most natural in a flat hierarchy.
- Expertise to advise and guide in all aspects, including employment law and KPI reporting.
- Collaborate with the leadership team.
- Own and drive vital projects to strengthen employee satisfaction and retention, such as employee benefits, mental health, and other fantastic perks.
- With ease and humor jump from strategic tasks to operational challenges while working independently and sharing your knowledge with pleasure without losing track of your responsibilities.
- Think and work in a result and solution-oriented manner by combining the focus on the big picture and executing detailed tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proud of your proven work experience in a similar fast-paced, high-growth environment in a similar role.
- People trust to approach you with personal challenges, as you have excellent communication skills enabling you to collaborate with the department heads with care.
- You are willing to shape your journey by working proactively to take end-to-end ownership of your projects.
- Business fluent English and German skills will allow communication with colleagues and talents to flow easily.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level