People and HR Lead (f/m/d)
We are looking for someone to establish and lead People & HR function at TaxScouts and oversee it's successful development over our 3 offices in London, Tallinn and Madrid. You'll be responsible for setting up our HR & People strategy, processes, tools and their implementation. You'll ensure that people who are joining TaxScouts and those who are already working here - continue to enjoy a welcoming, supportive and fun environment.
TaxScouts has doubled its team to over 30 people last year and looking to do so again over the next one. The person joining into that role will need to be super comfortable working in a multicultural environment based in multiple locations.
You're dynamic, driven and make sure the ball does not drop - someone who can be loved and trusted by the people at TaxScouts and you're great at helping other people succeed.
- Ensure we recruit and retain top talent
- Leading the following functions: talent, onboarding, performance, compensation and benefits, L&D, team communications, team engagement and feedback
- Setting up and developing the strategy and day to day management within the areas of your responsibility
- Building simple, scalable processes and policies that ensure people from all backgrounds can succeed at TaxScouts.
- Putting continuous feedback data and insights at the heart of our People operations and providing everyone in the team with the information they need to improve and better decisions
- 3+ years of experience in HR or People role in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Good at building strong, collaborative relationships with people regardless of their role that improve their teams
- Excellent problem solving, commercial and analytical skills to balance the needs of our business and people
- Experience implementing HR and People processes from scratch
- Exceptional communication skills encompassing challenging conversations and communicating initiatives across teams
- A person with good awareness of employment legislation & policies in the UK & EU
Working with a friendly world class team in an exciting start-up and 25 days of paid leave go without saying. We pride ourselves in tailoring our working environment around our team, rather than the other way round. Never the less, there are some perks that come with working at TaxScouts.
- Competitive options package
- Flexible remote working
- Access to world class mentors, coaching & training
- 1 day of extra paid leave for every year at TaxScouts
- We take entire team once a year on a trip on all company meeting and to have fun
- Top notch kit and laptop
- Contributory pension scheme