The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex for merchants to implement and maintain; similarly, e-commerce has never been more important for merchants globally.
Primer is bringing simplicity to this complex and dynamic landscape. We offer one payment infrastructure for merchants, freeing them to work with multiple providers through our one API. We will be a constant in a world where new payments methods and services are unveiled daily.
- Our team have a lot of expertise in payments, with ex-Braintree/PayPal founders
- After setting up in Jan 2020, we secured our Series A with Accel 11 months later - raising a total of $25M to date
- We've grown to over 50 people, working fully remotely - in the UK, France, Sweden, Singapore, USA, South Africa and more!
- We love hiring driven people and enabling them to do the best job possible by giving them autonomy in their role and encouraging 'out the box' thinking
What will you do?
- Identify and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities across several verticals, sectors, and geographies
- Establish strategic partnerships with a wide range of partners/service providers
- Oversee the engagement from business case to negotiation and implementation
- Collaborate internally with key internal stakeholders including product, business development and engineering, to create efficient processes, documentation, and sales enablement material
- Manage established partnerships to foster cross-company collaboration, joint GTM effort and increase the adoption of Primer
- Attending key industry events, and promoting and pitching Primer at these events
What are we looking for?
- Experience in payments, with a deep understanding of the ecosystem, in a sales/partnership/channels role
- Drive and ambition - we’re growing quickly and want you to too. You’ll be expected to dive in, contribute, and make an impact.
- You’ll be able to adapt to evolving circumstances, flourish in ambiguity, and work in an autonomous and independent fashion
- An analytical and logical approach to managing complex projects, as well as the ability to understand technical concepts
- Confidence and fluidity in engaging C-level stakeholders, and the ability to influence and negotiate
- An appreciation for what Primer will achieve in this ever-changing payments landscape
- 💸 Shared Ownership: Joining the Primer means that you will own part of the company.
- 🌏 Flexible Working: We're output-oriented so where you work, when you work, how you work - that's up to you.
- 💻 Technology: get hooked up with the tools you need to do your best work.
- 🤑 Home Office Setup: create your perfect at-home working environment — on us.
- 📚 Personal development is part of being 'a high performer'. Need books or learning materials, they're on us.
- 🎉 Referral Bonus: refer-a-friend and help shape the team.
- 👯♀️ Company Retreats: quarterly workations and bi-annual retreats have never been as important.