Partnership & Sales Developer Intern (f/m/d)
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
The Brokers team’s goal is to develop good and fair business with Insurance brokers. Our mission is to give them the keys to be able to sell Luko’s insurance product to their clients, keeping in mind our customer journey’s vision.
Your mission in the Broker team:
- Engage with our current broker partners, strengthen relationships and alignment for long-term success: work on processes to simplify their access to products.
- Source, approach, sign and onboard new strategic brokers
- Establish and coordinate strong partnerships by understanding and supporting their business, product and go-to-market strategies
- Track, measure and monitor key metrics and results to evaluate and optimize Luko's integration for B2B2C business initiatives while developing and sharing learnings
- Conduct market research: business intelligence, competitive assessment and identifying pain points and potential solutions
Who are you?
- Education: You are about to finish your Master's Degree or you have already graduated and are looking for a 6-month end-of-study internship.
- Language: You are fluent in French & English
- You have a true performance culture and a high degree of autonomy, drive and energy - you are a self-starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- You are a collaborative and empathetic individual
- You are a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-pacing environment, you have a keen ability to prioritize tasks and execute fast
- You are ready for a flat hierarchy and open communication with highly engaged peers
- 30' min Introduction call with Alison (People Team)
- 45' min Interview with your future manager, Marion (Broker network manager)
- Case study
- 60'min debrief and final interview with Arnaud (Head of Partnership)
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience