Part Time Customer Service Executive
Part Time Customer Service Executive (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re looking for a part-time Customer Service Executive to support the delivery of our best in class customer service.
We are Motley, the VC-backed challenger brand with a new supply chain model to disrupt the huge but antiquated jewellery industry – and make great design scalable and affordable.
We invest in the quality of our materials and production, rejecting fast fashion, creating products that last and driving sustainable and clean practices into an industry in desperate need of it.
At Motley, we’re obsessed with our customers and our 4.8* review rating is a deep source of pride.
You’ll be responsible for delivering a customer service experience so great that everyone will talk about it.
Specifically, you will be:
- Answering customer service enquiries, both over email and phone, consistently delivering an outstanding service
- Taking initiative to go above and beyond to deal with customer issues
- Monitoring and responding to reviews to ensure customer satisfaction
- Following up with our fulfilment team and shipping providers to track orders and deliver detailed updates to the customer
- Reporting back on customer service performance and issues to our customer service senior executive
- Maintaining and developing standard user responses
We know brilliant people can come from a wide range of places – but you are likely to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- You have impeccable written English (any additional languages would be a bonus!)
- You are willing to go above and beyond to deliver customer service so good that people talk about it
- You have a friendly, warm and personable telephone manner
- You have the ability to keep a cool head when faced with challenging situations
- You are a natural problem solver who takes initiative and independently seeks solutions
- You are an excellent verbal communicator
What we offer
- Fixed-term contract for November-January 2021, with the potential for this to become a permanent role
- £10.85 / hour (London Living Wage)
- A beautiful office environment in Islington combined with remote work opportunities
- Training & development opportunities
- A close knit team
How you’ll work
- Part time, around 20 hours per week on week days
- Core hours between 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm; flexibility outside these core hours
- 1 day per week in the office (ideally, either Monday or Tuesday) and the rest remote
At Motley, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, support it, and believe it’s critical to our success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.