This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
PA (C Level Executive Assistant)
TOQIO (toq.io) enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, finance propositions that can be rapidly deployed to their customers where and when they need it.
Our team is made up of experienced and focused professionals, full of passion, with an open mind and diverse culture. The founding team has launched and executed successful startups together for the past 8 years, with complementary background experiences in banking, strategy consultancy, startups and technology. Toqio is a team of multiple nationalities where different genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and disabilities are part of our culture. We are proud to have a diverse team
We are looking for a talented PA to join our Management team and assist our C levels.
As Personal Assistant C level you will:
- Provide assistance for Toqio’s executive-level leadership.
- Communicate and interact with senior-level personnel, Directors, and external collaborators and contacts to assist with departmental objectives.Provide professional representation for the function.
- Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, domestic and international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
- Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities, deadlines and challenges. Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and coordinating information retrieval.
- Efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
- Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Act as representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences and screening communications.
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials as needed.
- Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact databases.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
- 6+ years of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Motivated and Passionate about the position.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Professional discretion
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly Ethical, open-minded and Responsible.
- Bilingual English-Spanish (German and French languages nice to have)
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
What we offer:
- TOQIO. People are one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founders, Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for this position: 35.000€ – 50.000€ depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election.
- Phantom Shares Program: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO. That’s why after probation time is passed all employees have access to the TOQIO Phantom Shares Program.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy.
- Access to Health private insurance
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
- Awards. TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to check TOQIO, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Years of experience