Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
We are looking for new talent to support our team in Vilnius with the daily processing of the purchase process through our platform. You need to have an open mindset towards people, processes and development, you thrive in a continuously changing environment. You've contact with our customers both by phone and by email and you ensure that they’re helped quickly and efficient with questions and that the purchase process runs smoothly.
You follow the guidelines of our policy and you make use of various online tools to be able to carry out your work smoothly. Not only are you in close contact with our customer, you will also be in regular contact with your colleagues from our Risk department for consultation.
Your location is at our office in Vilnius, from there you work daily with your motivated colleagues on the success of Factris. It's possible to work from home for part of your working time.
Team Factris consists of more than 75 enthusiastic colleagues, all of whom you will meet during our team events in Lithuania or abroad.
• You’re able to work in a fintech environment
• Higher education (pref. ineconomics, finance, or business management)
• You’ve experience with MS Office
• You’re accurate
• You’re a team player and learn quickly
• You’ve excellent Lithuanian and good English communication skills
• Salary range between 1500-2000 gross (as a start)
• An attractive option scheme
• Team(building) events several times a year
• Career opportunities
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with work hard - play hard mentality
Years of experience