Operations Intern (6 months) (Zurich)
Become a part of the STASH family!
We are STASH, a young startup that has set itself the goal of revolutionizing the delivery of everyday products. We are a young, dynamic team and are looking for a motivated person who would like to take on responsibility as Operations Intern.
As Operations Intern you will support the Operations Team and especially the STASH Houses on various topics. Additionally, you may take responsibility for specific projects and focus areas. These include, among others:
- Further development and optimization of internal processes
- Resource and fleet management
- Development of new locations and delivery areas
- Administrative activities
You are independent, self-motivated, hardworking and have a strong, entrepreneurial mindset. Furthermore, you are versatile, learn fast and quickly find your way in a new environment.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or a related field
- Strong analytical thinking and numerical skills
- Good user skills in MS Office (Excel)
- Experience with Google Workspace is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A steep learning curve from day one
- As a young, fast-growing start-up, there are many development opportunities
- A great team spirit and an exciting, varied and challenging work environment
- A transparent corporate culture with flat hierarchies and great autonomy
Are you ready to take on an exciting, challenging role and become an important part of STASH and change the way we shop today? Then you've come to the right place - we look forward to receiving your application!