Flaviar continues to grow significantly and we’re now expanding our Fulfillment team in Slovenia to improve and scale our supply chain even further.
We’re looking for a skilled Operations Analyst to join our family.
Someone who loves to work with data, create reports/dashboards and would help our Operations team develop/implement action plans in order to optimize execution.
Someone with a sky's the limit mentality. A provocateur in the field who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and introduce new, crisp ideas.
If you identify as a people person with a curious mind and tech-savvy tendencies you might just be what we’re looking for.
1. Technical skills/abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Metabase or other BI tool is a plus
2. Personal skills
- Strong attention to details
- A passion for numbers
- Organization skills
- Ability to lead and convince a team
- Use to work under pressure
- Team player
- Create, maintain and improve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the operations department to track the evolution of different KPIs.
- Work with the rest of the team to set action plans in place
- Help with reconciliation of data from different systems
- Help find and integrate with different carriers that would fulfill our orders
- Automate the production of reports for the department
- Ad hoc support on daily operational functions (competitor price tracking, partner’s SLAs & KPIs, product offerings, …)
- Help other teams win
- A young, energetic and driven work environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the bonus scheme and stock option program
- Events, tastings, and social gatherings
- Working with fine spirits is a big perk in itself
Flaviar offers much more than just world-class work challenges and competitive pay. We want our team to feel a sense of purpose, to be empowered to make a dent in the universe, take ownership, and feel accomplished.
Also, it goes without saying that our office bar is unlike anything you’ve seen before 😉