Open position for all HR talents
We’re the HR company that dares to be different.
Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connecting talented individuals with future oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just all across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limitation to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help startups to find the right fits to their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
If you would like to join us on this journey, this is your opportunity! We are constantly on the lookout for talents from all levels, who share our passion for human resources and startups. Read on for more details! :)
What is it all about?
- Managing the whole recruiting life cycle for our customers
- Developing recruitment strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing suitable candidates up to C-level
- Supporting many startups from different industries in filling their various vacant positions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, IT)
- Taking over responsibility for various projects simultaneously
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on Human Resources, Business, Psychology or similar fields
- Passionate about startups and Recruitment with a hands-on mentality
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a strong sense for responsibility
- Strong focus on a positive candidate experience
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
- Upselling and support of our startups from different industries at different levels
What do we offer?
- Work within a young and diverse team full of HR and startup enthusiasts
- A candid and relaxed startup environment where people love to learn
- An opportunity to experience a startup atmosphere in a venture capital environment
- A diversity of internal events with a huge learn and fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna
- Opportunity for personal development
- Annual ticket for public transport (Wiener Linien)
- Team monthly breakfast, trips and other activities after work
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect: we are currently looking for our next HERO to complement our team in Austria, Vienna or Germany, Berlin!
We look forward to receive your CV and cover letter!